Frac Supervisor Jobs
This position supervises workover and completion operations for hydraulic fracturing of vertical and horizontal wells, coil tubing cleanout, running tubing, casing and frac strings, setting down-hole pumps and rods, as well as pumping unit installation. The completions consultant oversees the Operator’s completion plan, handling various aspects of workover/completions engineering assignments and assisting in preparing completion, testing and workover procedures.
- Follow safe operating practices and ensure compliance with environmental, safety and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the engineering design of all completion programs as well as the fracture treatment of all new drilling wells; prepare completion, testing and workover procedures.
- Ensure that workover and completion operations are carried out with best oilfield practices and in accordance with program and all relevant Company standards.
- Make regular reports to the production engineer on the progress of operations.
- Aid in implementing steps for reducing environmental depletion due to drilling operations.
- Prepare written engineering well workover briefs for wellsite supervisors.
- Assist in the monitoring of all AFE’s for well work, run economic backup and justification calculations for AFE submittals and monitor expenditures against AFE amounts.
- Review well production on a daily basis to ensure that wells are optimized as to productivity.
- Provide engineering support on a variety of subjects, including completion designs, workover and fishing jobs, and production facility modifications.
- Minimum of 10 years’ pressure pumping experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a frac supervisor
- Minimum of 6 months’ experience as a completions consultant (1 year or more preferred)
- Previous experience as an operations superintendent or district manager preferred
- Previous experience with workover rigs, wireline, fracing and snubbing units preferred
- Demonstrated leader with excellent management, supervisory and communication skills
- Proficiency reporting with a variety of systems
- Possession of current well control certificate
- Familiarity with OSHA and EPA Health & Safety Regulations
- A working knowledge of area regulations and compliance requirements