Frac Supervisor Jobs
DTC frequently has frac supervisor jobs available in basins throughout the U.S. We are looking for consultants with extensive frac experience and strong leadership skills to work in Ohio/West Virginia and Texas.
This position supervises workover and completion operations for hydraulic fracturing of vertical and horizontal wells, coil tubing cleanout, running tubing, casing and frac strings, setting down-hole pumps and rods, as well as pumping unit installation. The completions consultant oversees the Operator’s completion plan, handling various aspects of workover/completions engineering assignments and assisting in preparing completion, testing and workover procedures.
- Follow safe operating practices and ensure compliance with environmental, safety and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the engineering design of all completion programs as well as the fracture treatment of all new drilling wells; prepare completion, testing and workover procedures.
- Ensure that workover and completion operations are carried out with best oilfield practices and in accordance with program and all relevant Company standards.
- Make regular reports to the production engineer on the progress of operations.
- Aid in implementing steps for reducing environmental depletion due to drilling operations.
- Prepare written engineering well workover briefs for wellsite supervisors.
- Assist in the monitoring of all AFE’s for well work, run economic backup and justification calculations for AFE submittals and monitor expenditures against AFE amounts.
- Review well production on a daily basis to ensure that wells are optimized as to productivity.
- Provide engineering support on a variety of subjects, including completion designs, workover and fishing jobs, and production facility modifications.
- Minimum of 10 years’ pressure pumping experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a frac supervisor
- Minimum of 6 months’ experience as a completions consultant (1 year or more preferred)
- Previous experience as an operations superintendent or district manager preferred
- Previous experience with workover rigs, wireline, fracing and snubbing units preferred
- Demonstrated leader with excellent management, supervisory and communication skills
- Proficiency reporting with a variety of systems
- Possession of current well control certificate
- Familiarity with OSHA and EPA Health & Safety Regulations
- A working knowledge of area regulations and compliance requirements