Senior Facilities Engineer Jobs
DTC Energy Group has an opening for a Senior Facilities Engineer in Denver, CO.
- Experience and knowledge of systems, calculations, equipment, applications of methods, materials, and computers in the onshore multiwall pad facilities discipline.
- Experience and knowledge of codes and standards associated with oil and gas production facilities and equipment installations (i.e. API, ASME, ANSI, NFPA, etc.).
- Experience in onshore facilities engineering and construction.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in supervising and managing interdisciplinary interfaces.
- Knowledge of related construction practices and the economics involved.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of application and coordination of 2-D and 3-D Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools.
- Knowledge of Procurement processes as a part of EPCI scope, including preparation and management of Material Requisitions and overseeing Responsible Engineers (REs)
- Minimum of 15 years of meaningful upstream facilities engineering experience, with at least 10 years of recent experience in the onshore industry, of which 5 years is in a supervisory/lead role.
- A recognized degree (B.S., preferably M.S.) in an engineering or scientific discipline, usually Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, from an accredited college or university, AND
- A professional license in an appropriate engineering or scientific discipline, from a recognized licensing board
- Broad progressive work experience in design engineering, science or other relevant types of engineering such as systems startup, field engineering or plant operation, or engineering/construction firms.