Safety Consultant Jobs
The safety consultant provides onsite supervision of day-to-day safety practices, ensuring the safety of all personnel on location while successfully executing the Operator’s safety program and meeting all federal and local regulations. We are seeking the best in on-site supervisors to represent DTC Energy Group and the Operator with the highest level of professionalism and performance.
- Ensure operations are conducted in accordance with safety and environmental standards, government regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Coach and mentor rig contractor personnel and/or third party contractors.
- Maintain daily activity reports, incident reports, investigations and other reports as required.
- Identify opportunities, analyze issues, design solutions and integrate best practices for substandard areas.
- Confer with supervisor and field personal and make recommendations to optimize field operations and ensure effective teamwork and HSE compliance.
- Responsible for safety of all personnel onsite or on staging areas for wellsite.
- Ideal candidate will have Professional Certification in Industrial Hygiene, Safety or Environmental Engineering
- Industrial Hygiene – Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- Safety – Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Environmental Engineering – Professional Engineer (PE)
- 5+ years of experience as a safety consultant
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Knowledge of HSE rules and regulations.
- Interpersonal skills, including excellent oral, written, and listening skills.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint & SharePoint.
- Results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment.
- Possess integrity and a dedication to results.
- Additional experience in drilling, completions, stimulation or work-over
- Proficiency reporting with a variety of systems
- Strong dedication to safety
- Familiarity with OSHA and EPA Health & Safety Regulations
- A working knowledge of area regulations and compliance requirements