Wellsite Supervisor Jobs
Multiple U.S. Basins
DTC Energy Group has wellsite supervisor jobs available in multiple basins across the U.S.
This position supervises workover and completion operations for hydraulic fracturing of vertical and horizontal wells and coil tubing/snubbing/stick pipe drillouts. The Completions Consultant oversees the Operator’s completion plan, handling various aspects of workover/completions engineering assignments and assisting in preparing completion, testing and workover procedures.
- Follow safe operating practices and ensure compliance with environmental, safety and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for all personnel and being the company representative on the well site. Candidates must have experience as a well site leader.
- Assist in the engineering design of all completion programs as well as the fracture treatment of all new drilling wells; prepare completion, testing and workover procedures.
- Ensure that workover and completion operations are carried out with best oilfield practices and in accordance with program and all relevant Company standards.
- Provide detailed timely reports to engineers via various software programs, including WellView
- Prepare written engineering well workover briefs for wellsite supervisors.
- Monitor all AFE’s for well work, run economic backup and justification calculations for AFE submittals, and monitor expenditures against AFE amounts.
- Review well production on a daily basis to ensure that wells are optimized as to productivity.
- Provide support to engineering team on a variety of subjects, including completion designs, workover and fishing jobs, and production facility modifications.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Wellsite Supervisor
- Minimum of 20 years’ experience in the oil & gas industry
- 5 to 10 years of Service Supervisor or Rig Manager experience, working in coil tubing, snubbing or well service rigs
- Significant exposure to additional areas of completion operations, including wireline, fishing, pressure pumping, TCP, pump-down operations, etc.
- Demonstrated leader with excellent management, supervisory and communication skills
- Proficiency reporting with a variety of systems
- Possession of current well control certificate
- Familiarity with OSHA and EPA Health & Safety Regulations
- A working knowledge of area regulations and compliance requirements